shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

A Somewhat Dark, But Super Sexy Paranormal

Hunter Reborn - Katie Reus

Larissa tore her lips back from Aiden’s. “I might never regain my memories,” she blurted, needing to let him know.

“Then we’ll make new ones.” He didn’t hesitate. As if it wasn’t a question for him.

A second chance romance between a wolf-shifter and a vampire? Believe it. Author Katie Reus has given us a super sexy, totally romantic, action packed novel that had me held under its spell the entire time.

This is the first Moon Shifter novel I’ve read, although not the first book by Katie Reus I’ve read before. Her writing style is very easy to follow but still very much filled with emotional depth and tons of detail to each scene. I think what I’ve enjoyed most so far is that Ms. Reus is not afraid to delve into the darker feelings and thoughts in tough situations. All of it comes out as her characters are struggling and sorting through whatever is happening. It brings a sense of realism to a paranormal novel, which can be a daunting task, I’m sure.