shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

A Smartly Written, Entertaining Historical Romance

[(I Thee Wed : The Wicked Worthington Series)] [By (author) Celeste Bradley] published on (May, 2016) - Celeste Bradley

“You are all of the above, Miss Penrose. Intelligent, talented, scattered, and occasionally frivolous.” And much more. Beautiful. Fascinating. Extraordinary.
She thought about that for a long moment. Then she grinned at him. “I believe I find that appraisal acceptable.”

I Thee Wed was a smartly written Historical Romance that turned out to be pretty entertaining. It followed a household of brilliant scientists, each with their own goals and dreams, two of which had an attraction that could not be ignored.

There was actually quite a lot going on in the storyline Celeste Bradley created but it all worked well together. Of course there was the romance that blossomed immediately between Orion and Francesca which was sweet and passionate. There was the love triangle aspect of it due to Judith being promised to Orion if he took the job as Sir Geoffrey’s assistant in the lab. Sir Geoffrey himself was a bit of a mystery until toward the last half of the book when we learned more about his current state of mind.