shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

Charley Davidson & Crew Are Back!

The Curse of Tenth Grave - Darynda Jones

Charley, Reyes, Cookie and the rest of the crew are back in The Curse of Tenth Grave. And what a story! So many important things happened this time around that I can’t even imagine what world-shattering secrets will be waiting for us in book eleven.

‘I was always breaking some celestial being’s rules. They could bite my ass. Every last one of them. I was doing the best I could with what they gave me. If they wanted me to do better, they should have graced me with the Girl’s Guide to Grim Reaperism.’

I love any time I get to spend with Charley and her hilarious group of loyal friends and family. And we truly got some quality time in this book with all the characters who have become a big part of her life. Author Darynda Jones has been building the momentum with each new installment and it seems like even though Charley was just as funny as ever, her world has gotten more serious and the stakes are much higher for her now.