shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

Offbeat, Lively and Creative Paranormal Romance

Siren's Call (Rainshadow series) - Jayne Castle

Paranormal romance doesn’t get much more creative or suspenseful than Siren’s Call. In a world where the remnants of Alien life changed humans and their abilities forever, Rafe and Ella use their powerful talents to stop an organization set on violence.

‘I’ve dreamed about you, Siren. You don’t know it but you saved my sanity and probably my life.’

This was my first trip to Harmony, more specifically Rainshadow Island. I can now see why everyone raves about this world author Jayne Castle has created. It’s fantastic! There were so many intriguing creatures; a lot of them familiar but with some surprising (and deadly) twists. My favorite one: dust bunnies. Yep. Doughnut-loving little Lorelei stole the show for me. I loved her obsession with all things sparkly and how fiercely she protected Ella. I got such a kick out of her and loved the scenes she was in.