shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

Not My Favorite Whiskey Creek Novel, But Still A Solid Read

Discovering You (Whiskey Creek) - Brenda Novak

“I want you,” she murmured. “I’ve wanted you from the moment I laid eyes on you, bloody knuckles and all. I’ve never experienced that with anyone else.”
That statement set him apart from every other man, even her dead husband. And being taken seriously by her was all he’d ever asked.

Discovering You brought us back to Whiskey Creek, one of my favorite places to be. This time we got the story behind Rod Amos’s tumultuous family history and the heartrending tale of what brought newcomer India Sommers to town. And both stories will steal your heart.

I have to say that I love those Amos brothers. They’re wild and sexy bad boys, every one of them, but with hearts of gold. And beginning with the first scene Rod proved his worthiness by standing up and fighting for someone he cared about. That theme continued throughout the story as he jumped in to help keep India safe and she herself also stepped up to clear his name. I loved how they worked together, making such a great team.