shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

“I want you,” he whispered.
Denae smiled, because she knew that was as close to a profession of affection as she would ever get from Kellan. And oddly, it was enough.

Darkest Flame is a wonderfully complex and dramatic Paranormal/Fantasy where dragons are real and humans have no idea of their existence.

This new Dark Kings series is a spinoff of the popular Dark Sword series, which was about Highlander warriors. You should still be able to follow along with the characters and the world Donna Grant has created here even if you haven’t had the pleasure of reading anything from Dark Sword yet. There is a lot to take in and understand with the dragons, the Dragon Kings and their human mates, the Light Fae and the Dark Fae. But I found it fascinating and extremely engaging. The writing is smart, with action scenes that are easy to picture, having just the right amount of detail given. And the characters were vivid, complete and worked well for the roles in the storyline they were given.

See the rest of my review here: