shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

‘Kennedy was with him to find his soul-mate. Crushing on her wouldn’t help either of them. They shared a similar past and understood one another on a different level. And he wanted to sleep with her. Bad.’

Holy. Hotness. Searching for Perfect far exceeded my expectations for book two in the Searching For series. And the bar was set quite high by Kate and Slade’s romance in book one, Searching for Someday. This proves once and for all that nerds are indeed sexy!

Jennifer Probst has solidified herself as one of my go-to authors with this novel. To me, her writing style is reminiscent of Bella Andre or Susan Mallery, full of passion & fire, and with lighthearted moments perfectly balanced in with the serious. The way the scenes were set up, they completely wrapped me up in the emotions of each character until I could understand exactly where they were coming from. Not an easy feat to accomplish, but done outstandingly well here.

See the rest of my review here: