shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

“I don’t know what the future will bring, Helene. There’s a fight coming, and I’m committed to it, and if you fall in love with me, you’ll be dragged into it. Only you can decide whether I’m worth it or not.”

Silver Skin was a very enjoyable Fantasy/Paranormal novel centered around the Fae, their enemies the Druids, and their seemingly eternal fighting.

I jumped into book two before reading book one, Cold Iron, which meant it was a bit involved at first, getting used to the characters and how everything “works” in their world. But author D.L. McDermott did a great job bringing in snippets from the previous novel to give a full background on where Helene, Miach, Beth and Conn have been and why they are in the predicament they find themselves in now. I got really caught up in the plotline as there was so much action plus the mystery of who was stealing time from Helene. I thought this was very smartly written, with attention to details, interesting dialogue, and well-rounded characters I can’t wait to read more about in future books.

See the rest of my review here: