shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

“How could you do that to us?” Justin asked raggedly, finally meeting my eyes. “Why do I still want you after everything you did?” he added harshly, tightening his grip around my hand until it was almost painful.

Misunderstandings is a powerful New Adult novel that had me feeling every emotion under the sun. Get ready to have your heart tied up in knots before it all works out in the end, folks.

I’ve seen some mixed reviews for book two in the Woodfalls Girls series online, but I personally enjoyed it. New Adult novels seem to be the source of wild swings in opinions…people either love them or hate them which leads to very interesting reviews sometimes. ;) I thought author Tiffany King did a wonderful job here, especially with the mixture of scenes from both the present day and the past, all in Brittni’s POV. The way the scenes were woven together kept giving us hints as to what the “big event” was that caused Brittni and Justin to part ways. I liked learning about our protagonists piece by piece this way and thankfully it wasn’t confusing (to me).

See the rest of my review here: