shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

Sweet Filthy Boy? You got that right! What a way to start off the new Wild Seasons series with a bang. (Pun intended) Be prepared to swoon over Ansel, cheer for Mia as she becomes more confident in herself, and learn some dirty French phrases. You never know…they might come in handy some day. ;)

The powerhouse writing duo that is Christina Lauren has done it again with this new romance series which borders on the New Adult genre. Mixing humor, self-realization, love, and passion, we get a crazy hot love affair that spans two continents. All of the characters, I thought, really held their own, playing perfectly against each other. I loved the straightforward frankness portrayed, especially with Mia’s best friends Harlow and Lola. They’re the kind of girlfriends I think we all want in our lives–brutally honest but with only the best of intentions. And their conversations together were absolutely hysterical. Definitely don’t forget about those two gals, or even Ansel’s buddies Finn and Oliver, as it looks like they will be getting their chance to shine in the upcoming sequels.

See my full review here: