shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

“I want more than your body,” he said simply. “I don’t know when that happened, but it did. And now I’m not going to be satisfied with less.”
    Very slowly, she inched back, as if his words finally hit her heart. “Then what do you want from me?”

Barefoot In White is the sweet & sexy first novel in Roxanne St. Claire’s brand new trilogy: the Barefoot Bay Brides. In it, we meet Willow, Ari, and Gussie, a sassy bunch of ladies who were so much fun that I can’t wait to read the rest of their stories now!

Ms. St. Claire is simply a master at weaving romantic tales that keep me entertained and invested in the characters until the very last sentence. I loved her other two offerings set in the same tropical location: Barefoot Bay, and The Billionaires of Barefoot Bay. Both series were emotionally supercharged, leaving me satisfied with the ending yet still wanting to learn more about the resort’s fascinating employees. And that certainly is the case here with the bridal planners as well. Willow, Ari, and Gussie each bring so much to the story as they have such different personalities. But they work together flawlessly (and comically).

See my full review here: