shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

“This is what you really want?”
“How many times do I have to say yes?”
“No regrets?”
“The only regret I have is that you’re still standing here talking when we could be heating up the sheets.”
“Hell, woman. I might be a lot of things, but I ain’t stupid.” Then he bent, scooped her into his arms and carried her to bed.

Love with a Perfect Cowboy is a seductive second-chance romance where Texas meets Manhattan and boy do sparks fly!

Book four in the best-selling Cupid, Texas series focuses mainly on Melody Spencer and Luke Nielson, whose families have been embroiled in a feud for close to ninety years. If you’re new to this series, don’t worry. The origins of the fighting was explained without detracting from what was currently happening in town. Which was a serious drought that threatened to turn Cupid into a ghost town. Previous characters made some appearances here again and we got to see the down-home charm and history that makes the town so special. But for me, the best part of Ms. Wilde’s latest tale was the out-of-control passion that consumed our protagonists any time they were close to each other.

See my full review here: