shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

‘She’d never known it could be like this, that passion and desire and deep emotions could be tempered so perfectly with such ease and with friendship. The truest friendship she’d ever known.’

I have been waiting to sink into Bella Andre’s first New Adult novel, Kiss Me Like This, since I first heard about The Morrisons series. And it was SO worth the wait!!

If you’re already a fan of Ms. Andre’s writing like myself, you know how emotionally intense her books are, which ties in perfectly with the New Adult genre. I’ve followed her Sullivans series all the way through and found that the same elements that worked for those stories worked here as well: the dialogue is exceedingly realistic and raw, and the love scenes are filled with so much passion that it’s easy to get swept along as well. With Serena & Sean we are lucky enough to get a glimpse into the first moments of their budding romance when they begin to trust each other, and where they build the foundation that will direct where their relationship is headed in the future.

See my complete review here: