shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

“Oh, come on. I’ve seen the two of you together. It’s like watching a nature documentary on scientists trying to get the two most socially awkward people in the world to mate.”

Better Homes and Hauntings is another paranormal winner by Molly Harper. Definitely not lacking in her trademark brand of snark and humor, this single title novel charmed me with its off-beat characters and edge of mystery.

I’ve been following Ms. Harper’s books since I picked up Nice Girls Don’t Have Fangs, and I haven’t lost my interest in anything new she presents to us readers since then. If you’ve never experienced her style of writing before…it’s a bit hard to explain, but I assure you, it’s easy and enjoyable to read. I personally love all of the quirky dialogue and references to books, superheros, and movies she uses. It worked very well as a personal connection between our protagonists, Nina & Deacon, with their love of Flash Gordon and other superheros/comics. And it was just plain funny.

See my complete review here: