shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

‘She didn’t know what was happening with Jack. None of it made sense. Not the attraction, not the kissing. She only knew that he was a constant in her world and she never wanted that to change.’

Until We Touch was an emotional rollercoaster of a novel. Especially the last quarter or so of the book where, if you’re anything like me, you’ll want to hit Jack up beside his foolish head for being so stupid! lol

If you can believe it, this is book fifteen (!!!) in Susan Mallery’s uber popular Fool’s Gold series, and to me it still seems just as fresh as book one. All of the longstanding key players and their businesses are mentioned throughout the story, giving it that sense of community I have come to expect from this series. And as always, the writing was so concise and fun that I breezed through Larissa and Jack’s story in one night. I must say I was a little sad to see it end, although there will definitely be more to come later this year.

See my complete review here: