shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

“Listen, Isabel. I like you. We can be good together. Can we be good forever? Who knows? Just because we don’t know shouldn’t hold us back.”

The Beekeeper’s Ball is about learning to love and trust someone….to take that leap of faith, even if it seems frightening. It’s also the breathtaking story of how a loving family was formed out of one of the most devastating events in history: WWII.

I’ve been looking forward to reading this ever since I flew through The Apple Orchard, which is book one in the Bella Vista Chronicles. Susan Wiggs has yet again combined the current happenings at Bella Vista with flashbacks to Isabel and Tess’s grandfather, Magnus in the 1940s during the Nazi occupation in Denmark. What a detailed, heartbreaking story we get about his family and friends. But it showed a sense of courage and selflessness as well that was incredible. How Magnus, Eva, Ramon, and Annelise found a way to carry on, day after day, never knowing if their efforts were helping was simply inspiring to me.

See my compete review here: