shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

‘He kissed her, lingering. It was more affectionate than passionate, and tears pricked her eyes as she thought again how she’d miss it if they screwed this up.’

Mai Tai For Two was a rollicking tropical romp of a novella, featuring best friends who have secretly been crushing on each other for a long time. Bring on the sun & fun!

Could there be a more romantic setting than Hawaii for a story like this? I can’t think of too many. An island getaway was the perfect backdrop for friends Julie and Alan to finally give in to their feelings. And give in, they did. To say there were sparks between them is an understatement. I thought they were a very cute couple–once they decided to see where things took them. Julie and Alan were always laughing and teasing. They had a wonderful connection that they both, understandably, worried about losing if their romance didn’t work out.

See my complete review here: