shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

A Unique Ghost Hunter Novel

Ghost Killer (The Ghost Seer Series) - Robin D. Owens

‘They’d become too close; he couldn’t lose her now without damage to himself, and he wouldn’t want it any other way. The four-letter “L” word hovered in his mind, but he shied away from forming it even mentally. Too soon. Too quickly. But he couldn’t lose Clare.’

Ghost Killer is yet another solid offering in the Ghost Seer series by Robin D. Owens. This time, Clare and Zach, with some help from ghost dog Enzo of course, are thrown into the hunt for a malevolent ghost intent on stealing spirits…and lives.

I’ve said it with each of the two previous novels in this series, but I’m saying it again here: Ms. Owens has put an intriguing spin on a ghost hunter plot, making it unique in comparison to a lot of paranormals out there. From the backstory of Clare’s family, to the fact that she can only see ghosts from a certain time period and geographic area, these are the details that draw me in to each book and captures my attention.