shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

Cara McKenna Delivers the Sexy

Crosstown Crush: A Sins In the City Novel (Sins in the City Novel, A) - Cara McKenna

There is no other way to describe Crosstown Crush than HOT AS SIN!!

Cara McKenna did a fantastic job exploring the relationship between a married couple who were experimenting with the husband's kink of cuckholding. Something I had never read about in erotica before.

What followed was intense, sexy, surprising and sincere. I loved the multiple POVs and thought it helped to truly understand where each character was coming from emotionally during their experiment. I will warn readers that this is definitely an erotic story and was written as such, being very detailed during the love scenes. I didn't find it to be graphic just for the sake of being graphic. The scenes were honest and actually extremely emotional. (And obviously sexy as hell!) I think, though, that if readers are squeamish about cheating storylines, then the scenarios our three main characters run through will probably be too difficult to enjoy.

Cara McKenna is off to a great start with the Sins in the City series. I can't imagine what she has in store for us next. So looking forward to it!