shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

Aaaaaaand My Love Affair With Molly Harper's Books Continues

The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire - Molly Harper

“I do not know how to feel about being with a woman who can beat me up,” he murmured into my hair.
“Well, stop going all Walking Dead on me, and you won’t have to worry about it.”
He frowned. “Would that make you the Daryl Dixon in this relationship?”

Gigi’s antics in Half-Moon Hollow, Kentucky will make you giggle, cringe and most importantly, have you rooting for her to prove herself at work while landing the hot guy. Er, vampire.

‘There was no such thing as Love at First Bite. Passion, sure. Lust, sure. Strong feelings of impending nakedness, OK. But not love.’

Molly Harper continues to be my go-to author when I want a story with a solid plot, lots of snark, romance, and a bit of mystery. And this book had all of that in spades. I might caution that to fully understand how Gigi and Nik met, and to read about their first epic kiss, you might want to check out the I’m Dreaming of an Undead Christmas novella first. Gigi turned out to be an extremely likeable and relatable character. I mean, who wasn’t a bit daunted about their first job?