shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

Jennifer Bernard At Her Best: Hot, Sassy & Heartfelt

All of Me - Jennifer Bernard

“I love you, Caleb. You have no idea how much. I was in a dark hole and then you came along and…everything got bright and wonderful.”

Tenderly, he stroked the wetness from her cheek with his thumb, something deep and powerful glowing in his eyes. “Bright and wonderful, that’s you, my sweet love. That’s completely you.”

So. Much. Fun. All of Me was the perfect feel-good story to start the summer off with lots of sparks and heat. And I’m not just talkin’ about the heat from Caleb’s pitches! *fans face*

What a great beginning to Jennifer Bernard’s Love Between the Bases series. The characters were every bit as charming and down-to-earth as I have come to expect from her contemporary writing style. And I’m happy to say that (so far) the male characters, Caleb certainly included, have been hunky alphas who have some very dirty mouths, but they have hearts of gold, just like in her Bachelor Firemen series. But let’s not forget the ladies. Sadie, her best friend Donna, and even Mayor Trent were sassy, intelligent, stand-up women who you just want to befriend yourself.