shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

Kresley Freaking Cole, Y'all!

The Player (The Game Maker Series) - Kresley Cole

Wow. If you think the first two books in the Game Maker series were outrageous and sexy, wait until you read The Player. Victoria and Dmitri had an attraction that absolutely sizzled on the pages. We’re talking smokin’ hot here, folks!

Dmitri cupped my face. “You said when you look at me a spell comes over you. Let it. Because I feel the same way when I look at you, and I’ve given myself up to it. Just surrender.”

Kresley Cole has outdone herself with The Player. I loved everything about it. Seriously. And I am going to have a book hangover to end all hangovers after the lovely surprise ending to this story. It’s not often that I get caught unaware with a major plot twist, so when it happens? Magic. This one was done exceedingly well and it honestly made me want to turn right around and start rereading it immediately to pick up on the subtle hints. Okay…and so I could enjoy the story all over again!