shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

Silver Fox Time!!

Barefoot at Sunset - Roxanne St. Claire

‘Being with a woman had never made him feel guilty before. Or at least it hadn’t made him feel like something inside him had changed. But Emma did. She made him feel like he was breaking the bond with his soul mate…the one whose voice he couldn’t even remember.’

Barefoot at Sunset took us back to gorgeous Barefoot Bay for a class reunion on the sand where bittersweet memories prevailed for one long-time widower. But, lucky for him, he had the opportunity to make new memories when he met a lovely woman who changed his life forever.

This novel kicks off the new Timeless trilogy in the Barefoot Bay series that features a decidedly more mature cast of characters to follow. (In their forties) And boy has it started in spectacular fashion! The all-years class reunion was the perfect catalyst to let us meet silver foxes Mark, Law, and Ken and to set them up with what will become some unforgettable romances.