shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

Girl Power Plus a Rags to Riches Story

Sleepless in Manhattan: Midnight at Tiffany's Bonus (From Manhattan With Love) - Sarah Morgan

“Maybe I do want you.” The admission was dragged from somewhere deep inside him. “But I’m not doing anything about it, Paige.”
Her smile widened. “Then I’ll do it. Feel free to join in whenever you like.”

I am already hooked on Sarah Morgan’s newest series after reading book one, Sleepless in Manhattan. It was so much fun, filled with the power of friendship, heartwarming moments, romantic tension and of course, a spectacular HEA.

Sarah Morgan is such a long-standing, solid romance writer that I know any of her stories will be a winner. That being said, I think her latest work is setting up to be something truly special. With a tie-in to her Puffin Island series (loved those books, too!) as Paige, Eva and Frankie all grew up there, this was the type of story that draws you in, seeing these smart and genuine women carve their path in NYC’s business world and stay true to themselves while doing so.