shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

A Great Beginning to a New PNR Series by Feehan

Shadow Rider (The Shadow Series) - Christine Feehan

Christine Feehan did exactly what she does best with Shadow Rider: she gave us a ruthless bad boy alpha who loves completely, and a selfless, absolutely lovely heroine who didn’t put up with her man’s B.S. What a wonderful way to begin this new Shadow series!

‘Stefano was larger than life. A throwback to an era gone by where men were fiercely protective of women and children. Where having a code meant something. Giving his word and keeping it was a matter of honor.’

I thought Feehan created such a cool concept when I read the book synopsis. I mean, people who can travel in the shadows, using them like portals to move from place to place and city to city was something I had never read before. And the way each scene was described it was something I could visualize easily. The other interesting part was that this was based around a tight-knit family who operated outside the law to protect others and who ran legitimate businesses as well.