shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

Redemption Story AND Second Chance Romance!

Rock Wedding - Nalini Singh

“I was stone-cold sober the night I met you and I’m stone-cold sober now–and no woman, no woman, does to me what you do. I fucking love you. Always have, always will.”

Rock Wedding was an epic full length novel that not only had a second chance romance that will knock your socks off, but it also had multiple weddings to swoon over. I know!! Does Nalini Singh love her fans or what?

Reunion tropes are usually one of my favorites to read. But I’ll be honest, I didn’t want to like Abe. I mean I *really* didn’t want to like him at all after the way he treated Sarah when they were married. If you’ve read previous novels in this series then you’ll have an inkling as to what he was like, especially when he was abusing drugs and alcohol. But I have to say that Nalini Singh, with her incredibly emotional writing, managed to turn the tables and made me truly like Abe.