shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

A Mature Second Chance Romance

Barefoot at Moonrise - Roxanne St. Claire

“We can weather anything, Beth,” he whispered into her ear. “We won’t blame anyone, we won’t hate anyone. We’ll just hold on to each other no matter what happens, and we will be together. We will. We can do anything. Nothing is impossible with us, remember?”

Barefoot at Moonrise was a reunion story of epic proportions, considering it was twenty-five years in the making. Former high school sweethearts Ken and Beth had a quarter century’s worth of resentment, family secrets and simmering attraction to sort through to get their HEA. But boy was it worth every laugh and every tear shed!

I honestly don’t know how Rocki does it. Every single book she gives us is utter perfection and I can’t imagine how she’ll do it again with the next…but she somehow always does. And I’m glad to see that readers seem to be enjoying this newest series, Barefoot Bay Timeless, just as much as I have been. I mean, what’s not to love about three gorgeous guys–silver foxes, no less!–and their stunning and sassy ladyloves, right?