shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

Steamy Sports Romance with a Heart

Tough Love: Back to Buckhorn (Ultimate) - Lori Foster

‘She loved him. More so every minute. Pretty soon she’d have to come clean and admit that she’d seduced him under false pretenses. He’d thought to get uncomplicated sex. But all along, she’d been going for happily ever after.’

A wedding, a no strings attached agreement, family drama, and a ton of pent up passion makes Tough Love one undeniably fun and exciting contemporary romance. Hot. Stuff.

Okay, I’m going to get all trendy here and say I FLOVE this story! Seriously though, the Ultimate series just keeps getting better and hotter with each new addition. For me it’s a combination of the intelligent but down-to-earth writing style Lori Foster uses, as well as the incredible brotherhood the MMA guys formed. It reminds me of Laura Kaye’s Hard Ink military ‘brothers’. This group of guys also love to tease and harass one another, but they would lay down their lives to protect their loved ones and each other. Gotta respect that.