shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

A Misunderstood Hero, a Brave Heroine and a Nice Bit of Humor

Tailored for Trouble: A Romantic Comedy (Happy Pants) - Mimi Jean Pamfiloff

What a fantastic ride it was reading Tailored for Trouble! Sizzling chemistry. A completely misunderstood hero. A stubborn, brave and caring heroine. And a trek across the world that will leave readers breathless. How could it *not* be entertaining, right?

‘The picture of Bennett in her mind had rapidly evolved from a slime-covered gargoyle with fangs, packaged in the body of a sex god, into a celestial being, close to earning his fluffy wings and a halo. Yes, still packaged in the body of a sex god.’

I fell in love with Mimi Jean Pamfiloff’s quirky sense of humor and intriguing characters after reading her paranormal novels. And while this was a straight up contemporary romance, I’m so happy that it still reflected everything I’ve come to love about her writing style. I’ll admit, though, that this was a kind of ‘will-they-won’t-they’ story right up until the very end, which usually annoys me, but in this case it had me sitting on the edge of my seat.