shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

Love Property Brothers? Then This Book is for You!

Everywhere and Every Way - Jennifer Probst

She lifted a brow. “I don’t intermingle with my business partners. Ever. It’s bad for me, you, and business.”
“Intermingle, huh? I like that word. Very proper. Problem is, I’m not thinking very proper thoughts when I look at you. I keep thinking about messing you up. Getting dirty. Making you scream. Stuff like that.”

The new Billionaire Builders series by Jennifer Probst is setting up to be full of steamy romances and complicated family obligations. With a nod to the popular reality show Property Brothers, Caleb, Tristan and Dalton Pierce are proving themselves to be the best new sexy builders on the block.

Jennifer Probst is one of my go-to authors for Contemporary Romance. Not only are her storylines always solid and entertaining, she writes alpha guys you want to date and strong women you want to befriend. That was quite true with Everywhere and Every Way. The Pierce brothers were all three pretty dreamy, but it was their tragic backstory that was truly compelling.