shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

Seductive & Mysterious Erotic Romance

Didn't I Warn You (A Bad for You Novel) - Amber A. Bardan

With twists and turns every step of the way, Didn’t I Warn You was as seductive as it was mysterious. I fell completely under Haithem and Angelina’s spell from the very beginning and stayed there through the entirety of their story.

“Didn’t I warn you, Angel,” he says, and his thumb moves up to my chin, “that it’s not a good idea to love me?”

What a fun and sexy time this book was! Written in the first person and shifting from Angelina to Haithem’s POV, I loved how intimate and personal these character’s stories became. I really felt like I got to (eventually) know who they were and where they were coming from, as well as what happened in their past that made them who they were currently. I thought Bardan did a nice job in how the personal details were doled out through the story, each tidbit adding to the plot and cluing us readers in on Angelina and Haithem’s lives. It worked really well with this type of erotic-slash-suspenseful storyline.