shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

Sizzling New Firefighter Series

Set the Night on Fire (Jupiter Point Book 1) - Jennifer Bernard

“I was told that chicks dig the bad boys.”
“Yes, we do,” she assured him. “We really do, especially when they’re the kind that put out fires.”
He looped his arms around her and brushed his mouth across hers, causing an instant riot of tingles. “I’m thinking more about starting one right now,” he murmured against her lips.

Set the Night on Fire was a fantastic beginning to the newest scorching hot romance series by Jennifer Bernard. Yep…more firemen!! Sizzling chemistry and a shared secret created a bond between hottie firefighter Sean and Jupiter Point’s own town sweetheart Evie that could not be denied, no matter how hard they tried.

Jennifer Bernard is an author who knows how to write the perfect yummy alpha hero and a kickass modern heroine. I seriously can’t say enough wonderful things about her character development or the ongoing story arcs she creates, keeping her readers’ attention multiple books into any series she writes. And on top of it all, the dialogue in Bernard’s stories is always, always quick, fun, and super smart & sexy.