shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

Feelin' Crazy for Roman Crazy

Roman Crazy - Nina Bocci, Alice Clayton

His arms were crossed over his broad chest and the knowing smirk was back, along with that sexy, knee-buckling grin that had me immediately scouting for available horizontal surfaces.
“What are you looking at?” I asked, feeling the blood fly to my cheeks.
“Nothing,” he said, pushing off the wall. “Everything.” He circled me like prey in the jungle. “You.”

Alice Clayton and Nina Bocci’s new release Roman Crazy will have you absolutely head over heels crazy for reunited lovers Avery and Marcello–and Rome, of course, the gorgeous and diverse city this was set in.

Every new story from Alice Clayton is like a gift that I can’t wait to open. While I wouldn’t change that for the world, unfortunately that also means that I end up reading all of her books way too fast when I’d rather linger and enjoy them a bit longer. That’s what happened with Roman Crazy. Once I picked this up, I couldn’t put it down. It had all of the funny moments, strong friendships, and sexy chemistry that I normally expect in her books along with a nice amount of personal growth on Avery’s part.

<a href="http://harlequinjunkie.com/review-roman-crazy-by-alice-clayton-and-nina-bocci/">Read More</a>