shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

Barefoot Road Trip: Cuba

Barefoot With a Stranger (Barefoot Bay Undercover Book 2) - Roxanne St. Claire

“We have a deal?”
She took his hand. “Sex with no strings, no commitments, no messy explanations, no feelings, no emotions, and no…hope.”
He nodded and shook again. “Hopeless sex. Got it. Deal.”

I have come to treasure my time in Barefoot Bay with the wonderful characters Roxanne St. Claire has created. And Barefoot With a Stranger was almost like a twofer, in that we had time in not only Barefoot Bay, but also an exciting (and sexy!) trek across Cuba with Chessie and Mal.

I really am loving the Barefoot Bay Undercover series with its edge of suspense. This second book takes it up a notch with the secrets, deception, and action happening fast and furiously both in the U.S. and in Cuba. Personally, I would recommend reading this trilogy in order so you get the underlying thread of Gabe Rossi’s situation where part of this was written from his POV, as was the previous novel and novella. He is the key to the story arc and it sounds like he will finally, finally get his chance at a HEA up next in book three, Barefoot With a Bad Boy. Yay!!