shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

A Hallmark Channel Movie in the Making...

Twelve Days of Christmas: A Christmas Novel - Debbie Macomber

Lighthearted and full of holiday joy, Twelve Days of Christmas was a pleasure to read. I love knowing that whenever I pick up a book by Debbie Macomber, especially if it’s holiday-themed, I’ll have fun and will be filled with the warm and fuzzies over the (guaranteed) HEA.

‘If kindness can alter two people’s attitudes toward each other, just imagine what it could do to change our world, one relationship at a time.’

There are several authors who I wait for each year to release a holiday book, and Debbie Macomber is definitely on that list. I look forward to the touching romance and the sense of family and community spirit that she always adds to every story. And Twelve Days of Christmas carried on that tradition. The premise behind it was a fun one, with a Scrooge-like guy unwilling to admit a certain cheerful and chatty neighbor caught his eye, and said neighbor deciding to “kill him with kindness” and post the results on her blog.