shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

Her Best Laid Plans is a fun & sexy novella set in the beauty that is Ireland. Thanks to Cara McKenna’s stellar writing, I think I may have found my newest book boyfriend: Connor Kelleher. *dreamy sigh*

I have to say it. God bless Cosmo Red-Hot Reads. I can always count on these stories to be smart, sexy as hell, and to have fully developed storylines even though they are novella length. Her Best Laid Plans is no exception to this rule. I felt a connection to Jamie right away, could sense her excitement at a chance to have fun in a foreign country…and possibly have a romantic fling. She was on the rebound after a long-term relationship and wasn’t looking for anything serious. But sometimes that’s when love sneaks in and surprises us most. And that is exactly what happens with Connor. I thought her reaction to her feelings seemed very genuine. I can completely understand being torn between wanting to pursue this new relationship with him, but still wanting to go home to Boston and put her plans for college into motion.

See the rest of my review here: