shygirl

Shygirl: Reading After Midnight

I will read anything I can get my hands on. Seriously.

Nine of Stars: A Wildlands Novel
Laura Bickle
Primal Heat: A Paranormal Shapeshifter Werejaguar Romance (The Shadow Shifters)
A.C. Arthur

‘I’d never felt so cherished. So protected. He was my guardian angel, my friend, my dream lover. Aleksandr Sevastyan was everything. Everything.’

Let me start off by saying WOW!! The Professional is one of the most provocative erotic stories I’ve read in, well, maybe ever. Kresley Cole takes us to new levels here introducing us to a world where crime, sex, betrayal, and passion are considered the norm.

I’m grateful that I got to read parts one through three all at once. I think this made the story more cohesive and enjoyable, plus it made for a much steamier ride, seeing Nat and Sevastyan’s romance playing out all at once. Not that it’s over, thank goodness, as this is book one in the Game Maker series. And I was really knocked out by the level of eroticism in their dialogue and in the BDSM scenes. This novel isn’t going to work for readers uncomfortable with Dominance and submission themes, but for those of you who are fans of the genre…get ready for some incredibly hawt play scenes.

See my full review here: